The Pigpen The Pigpen

Loved it!

The animation was really smooth. It was funny. Beautifully disturbing. clever (I thought the bit where his belly becomes like water and fills the room was really clever and funny, well done to!) Really enjoyed it ^^ was fun to watch.

8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3 8-Bit Pwny Club ep.3

Woo Great =D

I really enjoyed this I loved the other two. Great! I liked how the pixel shrooms where in it, nice consistency xD

I wasn't expecting them to all chose the same game, brilliant.

PaperAirplane Daydreaming PaperAirplane Daydreaming

Really good!

The animation was brillant i loved it and the short story was great too ^^ Only suggestion i would make is it froze alot for me, i dont know if it's my computer or not but i suggest a preloader at the start so it has the chance to load fully maybe.

Brillant movie though =D

TheNellic responds:

Thank you very much. I didn't add a preloader for my own reasons, but I'll throw one in there shortly due to all of the unexpected views. :]

Communist in Space Communist in Space

Um...

Ok well the art looked cool and the music seemed to fit the game but a few things. um, well when ever i lose i can't retry, either the button dosnt work, i can't find the real button or there isn't one ... and i don't fully understand how to play the game, i couldn't find a instructions menu.
But not bad, could be a really good game.

Escape From The Black Box Escape From The Black Box

Not bad.

it wasnt bad but getting past the web is horrible. The storys a little out there but it's not bad.

DONT wake up the girl DONT wake up the girl

I like it.

I like your idea here and the little helthbars on the bugs backs. heh. only suggestions i would give would maybe add a mute button and updated the graphics a bit more but still good game.