Communist in Space Communist in Space

Um...

Ok well the art looked cool and the music seemed to fit the game but a few things. um, well when ever i lose i can't retry, either the button dosnt work, i can't find the real button or there isn't one ... and i don't fully understand how to play the game, i couldn't find a instructions menu.
But not bad, could be a really good game.

Escape From The Black Box Escape From The Black Box

Not bad.

it wasnt bad but getting past the web is horrible. The storys a little out there but it's not bad.

DONT wake up the girl DONT wake up the girl

I like it.

I like your idea here and the little helthbars on the bugs backs. heh. only suggestions i would give would maybe add a mute button and updated the graphics a bit more but still good game.

Coil Coil

Brillant

I really enjoyed it. How you had to experiment with mouse moevments in each level. The ending was a bit strange tho. but still i enjoyed the origonality of it.

The Arrow Of Time The Arrow Of Time

Brillant

I thought it was great, i like the free play at the end, allows us to contuine playing, but once were dne you have to more files, i think the only improvment i could think of would be maybe levels off difficulty, but other than that, brillant!! ive been playing all morning xD

RPG Platformer Tutorial RPG Platformer Tutorial

um ...

I think it' very well set out and very helpfull. kudos

But, when i copy the code it don'st work. it's all in the one line and dons't work . . .

can you help with that?

Mirrored Maze 3 Mirrored Maze 3

Origonal

i really liked it, new to me anyways.
Was a bit dificult but challenging in a good way.

Good job

Draw Your Own Cartoon Draw Your Own Cartoon

Wow!

Wow i think that is brill xD

The only think i was a bit disapoint in was the the colours, would like a bit more so i could be a wee bit more creative, but other than that i loved it ^^